Please note that the HCPSA has changed the points allocated to all online modules with questionnaires. As of 1 January 2016 a maximum of 1 CEU point can be allocated for the completion of an online clinical module and 2 ECU points can be allocated for the completion of an online ethics module.
Nativa Continued Professional Development (CPD) Program
Build your CPD portfolio
- Easy to use on-line system
- Free of charge
- 1 CPD point per module
- 2 CPD points per Ethics module
- New modules available regularly
- Ethics modules
The Nativa CPD Program offers Healthcare Professionals an opportunity to qualify for
CPD points, in line with the requirements of the Health Professions Council of
South Africa’s CPD guidelines. The aim of the program is to assist Healthcare
Professionals to compile a CPD portfolio and to transfer knowledge about nutrition and
integrative and complementary approaches to health conditions. The program is fully
on-line and is easy to use. It can be easily accessed from the comfort of your home or office, and is absolutely free of charge.
The Nativa CPD Program mainly covers topics focusing on nutrition and alternative
support for certain health condition, including amongst others joint and bone health, colds
and flu and other common health concerns.
How does the Nativa CPD Program work?
- Complete the registration form.
- Select and download the article you would like to complete.
- Read through the article, complete and submit the on-line multiple choice questions.
- Alternatively, hard copies of CPD articles and questions can be requested.
- You need to score at least 70% to pass and qualify for 1 CPD point or 2 CPD points for Ethics modules.
- Certificates will be issued withing 72 hours.
- The program will track completions and keep an on-line history of all your CPD points earned which can be accessed at any time.
- The minimum number of points that you can earn yearly by completing the full Nativa CPD Program is 10 points.
- Modules are endorsed by the HPCSA.
When you are a registered user, you will be kept up to date on any new uploads or relevant
CPD news and events.
Should you have any questions or queries on the Nativa CPD Program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the Nativa Customer Care line on: 0860 628 482.
You must be logged in to edit your profile.